Our styling and set-up service’s are perfect for couple’s looking for an outstanding and authentic design vision for their wedding day.
Whether you are looking for inspiration, help pulling all the wedding day elements together, or for the helping hands of a professional to assist you with on the day set-up, coordinating and styling we are here to help. We provide a range of design, styling and coordinating services.
Let us be your something borrowed.
On the day Set-up & Styling Service
The on the day set-up and service is perfect for Couples who have some of their own wedding day decor and are looking to hire additional props. The service also includes a professional stylist to set-up and style the venue.
On the day Styling Service what’s included:
- Pre-consultation questionnaire
- On the day/morning of set-up liaision for other suppliers
- On the day set up, styling of your own wedding day decor*:
- Ceremony Decor
- Reception: Guest Welcome area, Guest Table Centres, Top Table, Room Decor, evening reception space, outdoor areas
- Relocation of decor between ceremony and reception venues if needed
- Change over of decor
- Clear up and break down of decor
- 20% off Wedding Packages
- 10% Large Item hire collection
On the day Set-up & Styling Service Price £250
- The set up of wedding day decor only includes your own wedding day decorations
Extra’s not included:
- Prop Hire from our collection is not included with this service
- Travel costs are not included* outside of Dorset
- Please ask for a quote for set-up of floral displays, food/catering/bar or heavy items of furniture
Meet your Wedding Planner
Meet Vikkie, Creative Director and owner of Dreaming of Vintage.
"Dreaming of Vintage specialise in creating personalised weddings that are a reflection of each couple's unique style and personalities, I love getting to know each couple I work with" says Vikkie, Creative Director.
With years of experience across event catering and event management Vikkie's approach to wedding planning is all about putting the couple first, creating a trusting relationship whilst guiding couples through the planning and design process.
"My favourite part of planning a wedding, is seeing the bride for the first time, it always brings tears to my eyes", Vikkie.
Providing consultations either by email, skype or over a cup of tea, we offer a flexible yet professional approach offering evening and weekend consultations.