Wedding Planning Packages
Every wedding is unique, each with a distinct character that comes from the happy couple, whose personality plays an important role in designing their big day. Our all inclusive wedding packages are designed to incorporate each couples personalities and bring your dreams for your special day to life. Each package includes a range of items that are essential to making sure your day is perfect. We will work closely with you to find the package that perfectly fits your requirements and each package can be altered to suit your guest numbers.
All of our inclusive packages can be altered to suit your numbers and can include our Giant LOVE letters, Wedding Back drop, Wedding Arch and our new Moon Arch or other items within our vast range.
Let us be your something borrowed with our Wedding Hire Packages.
Gold Planning Experience
The Gold Planning Experience is perfect for the couple who are looking for a helping hand to guide them through the planning experience for their wedding.
Following an initial consultation we’ll help you turn your dreams into reality and more.
As well as providing you with the logistical support to ensure your day runs smoothly.
The Gold Planning experience includes:
- 5 Planning Consultations
- Unlimited Guidance & Planning support by phone and email
- Advice with Wedding Etiquette and Traditions if required
- Customised on the Day Running order
- Floor plans and table plan layouts
- Custom Designed Ceremony & Venue Styling
- Full RSVP Management for up to 200 guests
- 2 x Wedding Day Event Support Staff
- Full Wedding Day Management
- Linens, Chair Covers & Napkin Selection
- Centrepiece Design & liaison with floral designer
- Assistance with Lighting Design, Draping & Specialist Effects
- Specialist Glassware & Tableware Selection
- Advice with Planning and Special Touches
- Recommendations for music and entertainment
- Full Co-ordination on the day up to 10 hours
- Meeting your venue and suppliers on the day for set up
- Co-ordination of venue set up
- Co-ordination of order of events including the ceremony, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance
- Full assistance to the bride and groom and guests arriving
- Organising formal announcements including the supply of Q-Cards
- Liaising with your caterers to confirm guest’s dietary requirements
- Moving wedding gifts and cards to a safe place or Bridal Suite after the ceremony/reception
- Discreet handling of unexpected eventualities
- We are personal assistant to the bride and groom during the day
Gold Planning Experience Price £1700 *
Extras not included:
- Travel costs
- Accommodation (if overnight stay is required)
- Moving flowers from the ceremony room
- Rearranging decor
- Transportation of guests
Meet your Wedding Planner
Meet Vikkie, Creative Director and owner of Dreaming of Vintage.
"Dreaming of Vintage specialise in creating personalised weddings that are a reflection of each couple's unique style and personalities, I love getting to know each couple I work with" says Vikkie, Creative Director.
With years of experience across event catering and event management Vikkie's approach to wedding planning is all about putting the couple first, creating a trusting relationship whilst guiding couples through the planning and design process.
"My favourite part of planning a wedding, is seeing the bride for the first time, it always brings tears to my eyes", Vikkie.
Providing consultations either by email, skype or over a cup of tea, we offer a flexible yet professional approach offering evening and weekend consultations.