Wedding Planning Packages
Every wedding is unique, each with a distinct character that comes from the happy couple, whose personality plays an important role in designing their big day. Our all inclusive wedding packages are designed to incorporate each couples personalities and bring your dreams for your special day to life. Each package includes a range of items that are essential to making sure your day is perfect. We will work closely with you to find the package that perfectly fits your requirements and each package can be altered to suit your guest numbers.
All of our inclusive packages can be altered to suit your numbers and can include our Giant LOVE letters, Wedding Back drop, Wedding Arch and our new Moon Arch or other items within our vast range.
Let us be your something borrowed with our Wedding Hire Packages.
On the day coordination
The On the Day experience ensures that all your plans come together exactly how you want them, allowing you to relax and enjoy the day. Perfect for those who want to do all the planning themselves but don’t want all their hard work to go to waste!
About 3 months prior to your wedding we meet to go through your wedding plans. At this point we will liaise with your suppliers, confirming details and dealing with any issues before the wedding. This allows you and your family to relax and enjoy the final few weeks.
The On the Day coordination includes:
- A meeting one month (ideally at your venue) prior to your wedding day
- Personalised Wedding Day Schedule
- Liaising with Suppliers to confirm details and timings
- Wedding Day Management (Includes overseeing the set up of your venue and coordination of the entire day , including the ceremony, day and evening)
- Co-ordination of remainder venue set up including table and seating plans, decoration, lighting and music
- Co-ordination of order of events including the ceremony, wedding breakfast, speeches, cake cutting and first dance
- Organising formal announcements
- Full assistance to the VIP guests as required
- Liaising with your caterers to confirm guest’s dietary requirements
- Moving wedding gifts and cards to a safe place
- Discreet handling of unexpected eventualities
- Full assistance to the bride and groom during the day
- Wedding Day Event Assistant will be present all day, maximum 10 hours
- Wedding Emergency Kit Box on hand including essentials such as safety pins, sewing kit, hairspray, deodorant, tissues etc.
On the day Coordination Package Prices:
On the day coordination from £295*
On the day – Marquee Wedding £335*
Extra’s not included:
- Travelling costs, a quote can be provided
- Additional meetings at your venue £25 per hour plus travel expenses
- Meetings with suppliers £25 per hour plus any travel expenses
- Accommodation (if overnight stay is required)
- Moving flowers from the ceremony room
- Rearranging decor
- Transportation of guests
Meet your Wedding Planner
Meet Vikkie, Creative Director and owner of Dreaming of Vintage.
"Dreaming of Vintage specialise in creating personalised weddings that are a reflection of each couple's unique style and personalities, I love getting to know each couple I work with" says Vikkie, Creative Director.
With years of experience across event catering and event management Vikkie's approach to wedding planning is all about putting the couple first, creating a trusting relationship whilst guiding couples through the planning and design process.
"My favourite part of planning a wedding, is seeing the bride for the first time, it always brings tears to my eyes", Vikkie.
Providing consultations either by email, skype or over a cup of tea, we offer a flexible yet professional approach offering evening and weekend consultations.